Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Task 3 Design Confusion



just about use of cooking tongue. it was so confusing locking itself or not, so I came up with some solutions to make it clear. I like its function, and think it is just a problem with its visual communication. Therefore I did not have to fix the whole function and just did add a few things to help visualizing. From this task, I learnt that there are much more complex products than I expected and I still have so many chances to solve those problems. this is because I was partly believing that things existing in the market have already been designed professionally and I cannot help improving those products. However, it was wrong to say so and I want to look at every single product more carefully and also keep thinking how I can change or improve them If I have chance to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment